Hajj & Umrah Visa restrictions for travelling
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
A) Passengers traveling with Umrah Visa should note the following conditions:
1. As per Saudi Government Policies, Umrah Visa Holders can Enter or Depart from the following airports only:
2. Umrah visa holders must have a valid air ticket with confirmed round trip/ onward bookings.
B) Passengers traveling with Hajj Visa should note the following conditions:
- As per Saudi Government Policies, Hajj Visa Holders can Enter or Depart from
- Jeddah (King Abdulaziz International Airport – KAIA) or
- Madinah (Prince Mohammed bin Abdulaziz Airport at Al-Madinah Al-Munawwarah) airports only.
- Hajj visa holders will Enter & Depart from Hajj Terminal
(not the regular SAUDIA Terminal)
- Umrah visa holders are not allowed to use it for Hajj purpose.
- During the official Hajj period, muslim passengers holding Visit or Business Visas are not allowed to arrive at Jeddah or Madinah airports. However, they can enter via RUH or DMM airports.
- Non-Muslim passengers holding Visit or Business visas are permitted to travel via any airport in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia during the Hajj period.
- Hajj Passenger will not be accepted for boarding to Kingdom of Saudi Arabia after the last date of entry set by the Ministry of Hajj.
Further details about Hajj and Umrah can be obtained from the link to the MINISTRY OF HAJJ, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia Web site: